By filling registration, sign up and feedback forms at https://dutchsciencetalks.com
, the User accepts this Consent to the processing of personal data (hereinafter the Consent). Acting freely, by his own will and in his interests, and also confirming his legal capacity, the User gives his consent to the Branch office of NNF Stichting Nuffic (109240, the city of Moscow, Nikoloyamskaya Street, 1) to the processing of his personal data with the following terms and conditions:
1. This Consent is given to the processing of personal data, both without the use of automated processing of personal data, and with their use.
2. The Consent is given to the processing of the following personal data, which are not special or biometric: last name, first name, contact phone number, e-mail address, city of residence, education.
3. Personal data are not publicly available.
4. The purpose of personal data processing: providing customer support, receiving information by the User on the events and actions, conducting audits and other internal studies in order to improve the quality of services being provided.
5. The basis for the processing of personal data is: article 24 of the Constitution of the Russian Federation; article 6 of the Federal Law No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data"; this consent to the processing of personal data.
6. During the processing of personal data the following actions will be performed: collection; recording; systematization; accumulation; storage; clarification (update, change); extraction; use; blocking; deletion; destruction.
7. The Branch undertakes not to transfer the received personal data to the third parties, except for the following cases:
* At the request of authorized governmental authorities of the Russian Federation only on the grounds and according to the procedure established by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
* To strategic partners that work with the Branch for the provision of products and services, or to those of them that help the Branch to market products and services to consumers. We provide the third parties with the minimum scope of personal data necessary only for the provision of required service or conduction of necessary transactions.
8. Personal data are processed until the individual unsubscribes from the newsletter. Also, the processing of personal data can be terminated at the request of the subject of personal data. Storage of personal data recorded on a paper medium is carried out in accordance with Federal Law No. 125-FZ "On Archiving in the Russian Federation" and other regulations in the field of archiving and archival storage. If it is not possible to identify the person who filled in the feedback form (erroneous, inaccurate information), the data are destroyed automatically.
9. The Consent may be withdrawn by the personal data subject or his representative by submitting an application for withdrawal of the consent to the processing of personal data to the Branch office or by sending an application for withdrawal to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. The Branch reserves the right to make changes to these rules unilaterally, provided the changes do not contradict the current legislation of the Russian Federation. Changes to the terms and conditions of these rules become effective upon their publication on the Website.